Tuesday, April 19, 2011

GREAT Idea I've Just Got to SHARE...wish I'd found it sooner!!!




O.K. so I was doing my usually blogstalking this evening and I came across Mrs. Kimbrell's Kindergarten Kids...I'll be adding her to my frequently stalked blog list...anywho, she and her students are having ABC Days to end the school year.  I mean, really, how what better way to end Kindergarten then to celebrate the alphabet one letter at a time?!?!  I am DEFINITELY going to do this with my class and hope that my partners in crime teaching partners will want to participate, too!  Couple things: 1. Convince my partners this is going to be F.U.N.  2. Give my parents a little notice (Easter break should be good).  So we'll start on Tuesday...that leaves only 18 days (and some of them are special days-Reading Counts Party, Field Day, End of School Outing) so we'll have to double up some days, but it is still TOTALLY doable!

If you L.O.V.E. this idea as much as I do, head on over to Mrs. Kimbrell's Kindergarten Kids and check it out!  I can't wait to participate...I'm already planning my crazy hair and mismatched clothes!  What an awesome way to end an AWESOME year!!!  Thanks Mrs. Kimbrell


No comments:

Post a Comment