Sunday, June 2, 2013

Currently JUNE!!!!

The Currently Linky (hosted by Farley at "Oh Boy 4th Grade") has become something that I look forward to each month (although I'm usually a few days late)!  If you haven't joined this linky yet, I highly suggest it.  Lots of fun and you meet new bloggers and learn of new blogs to visit and get ideas from. 

 Here it is...MY "currently" for June: 
 
listening:  I LOVE being the first one up in the mornings.  I get a little me time to do what ever I want to do.  This morning when I started my "currently" I was all alone, before I got it done, the man was up....so I had to take a brief break.  Now I'm back to finish it up!
 
loving:  I'm in LOVE w/the fact that summer break is here!  (I will be teaching two weeks of pre-k summer school at the end of the month.  I get to meet some of my new love muffins!)  We have no set-in-stone vacation plans (kind of a bummer) but I'm sure we'll go/do something...day/long weekend trip.
 
 thinking:  I'm thinking (discusssing w/the man) about what is on the agenda for today.  It is supposed to be on the cooler side (but NO storms).  Hmmm...  We also found ourselves discussing selling/buying a new place.  We currently live in a subdivision, which he HATES and want to move out where we have a little room to roam and play.  And then there's my (nonexistent) garden.  I'd love to put in a raised bed somehere in my yard...just something little...doesn't have to be fancy garden.
 
wanting:  There are definitely some items/areas that need some "attention" at our current home to make it more desireable for potential buyers.  But, we don't want to put a bunch of time and $$ into a home you don't plan to stay in.  Then again, a lot of what I want to do (hardwood, tile, painting, replacing deck door, staining, etc..) I would like to have done IF we end up staying. Anywho...
 
needing:  Like I said, really should be in the "want" section but I ran out of room.  I need to get my tush in gear and clean, purge, purge, purge, then clean some more!  We have too much STUFF!!!
 
3 vacay essentials:  I kind of cheated b/c so much can go into my first 2 essentials.
"Sun Protection Items" - sunglasses, sunscreen, and hats
"Comfy Attire" - shoes, sandals, flip-flops, and loose fitting/quick dry clothes
"Book" - you gotta bring along 1 or 2 of those
 
I look forward to linking up w/you all again next month!  Hopefully I'll have a few good posts between now and then, too.  Happy Summer Bloggers!!!!!


9 comments:

  1. I am always the first one up in my house too. I love having that time to myself. I drink my coffee, do some computer things like blog or check email. It is just a great way to start my day.

    I am your newest follower! :)

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Randee,
    I'm always first-up, too. Especially on Sundays (unless the Hubs is golfing). I love the peace & quiet!
    I found you through Farley's link up. I'm your newest follower!
    Alisha
    First Grade Follies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent all last summer getting my house ready to put on the market, too. I did sell it in the fall so it was worth it! Beach spots are always my favorite! Have a great summer. P.S. I am a new follower. You blog is great. :)
    Preschool Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are thinking about moving this summer, too. It's such an exciting (and terrifying) idea! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah - beach vacation is definitely a NECESSITY!

    I am your newest follower - looking forward to more great posts :)

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comfy outfits are a must for me too. Getting to the beach a need!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "www.nonwovenbagmalaysia.com.my/ www.magspremiums.com
    MAGS PREMIUM GIFTS SDN BHD We specialize in premium and corporate gifts printing (cenderamata korporat) , Welcome to custom made your own design on the gifts. Example: non woven bags, tshirt, lanyard, keychain, etc..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. توجد الكثير من افضل عيادات شفط الدهون بالليزر في مصر يمكن تقسيم أماكن الإقامة المتاحة في القاهرة إلى فئتين، الأولى هي مجموعة الفنادق المصنفة بنجمتين أو ثلاث نجوم والتي تقدم خدمات فندقية متوسطة الجودة بأسعار تتراوح ما بين 15 إلى 25 دولار أمريكي تقريباً.

    ReplyDelete