Friday, May 6, 2011

Busy! Busy! Busy!

The end of the school year brings MANY fun activities...and don't get me wrong, I L.O.V.E. it, but my goodness there is so much to do!!!!  Today we were eXtra busY, buSY, BUSY!

This morning we had breakfast at school with our mom's!   After breakfast, our mom's were invited to our classroom to plant flowers with us. 


Pictures coming SOON!
I want to include everyone...but I'm kinda new to this whole "blog thing" and would like to put in a slideshow rather than a bunch of individual photos.


In the afternoon, we had our Reading Counts party!  Our wonderful librarian, Mrs. Stewart, planned many fun stations for us to participate in...jumping tents, jump ropes and hoola hoops, sidewalk chalk, BUBBLES, and even a water bomb station!!!  We had an AWESOME time!

Again...I've got a lot of FUN photos!  I really need to figure out this slideshow thing!


And this evening, our P.T.O. put on it's annual "FUN NIGHT" for the Pre-K thru 5th grade students!  This is always a great night for the students of our school.  Our P.T.O. is the BEST!  We are very lucky to have such caring, supportive, and involved parents!!!!



We also completed our 1st week of "Celebrating the Alphabet"!  While I do not have any pics of the activities...the students are having a great time with it!  See the previous post for an activities calendar!  Thanks again to Mrs. Kimbrell's Kindergarten Kids for sharing these fun activities with our class!

No comments:

Post a Comment