Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Math Work Stations Blog Party...I'M IN!!!

So I've only been "out of school" for A day (my last official day being yesterday) and while I told myself I was not going to even THINK about school until I start teaching Summer School in a few weeks, here I am.  I have decided to join the Math Work Stations blog party hosted by Mrs. Wills and the many other great hostesses out there.  The question remains as to if I will make my blogs public by "linking" up with them.  As to this point, I've kinda kept my blog to myself.  I'm new to this whole thing and I'm just not sure if I'm ready to share with the world!!!  I've still got a lot to learn about blogging!!!  Anywho, I ordered my book from Amazon today (free shipping!!!) and am ready to get started.  I KNOW I have a LOT of work to do when it comes to UTILIZING math stations to their full potential!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment