Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kindergarten Rocks!

We celebrated completion of Kindergarten last night at our Kindergarten Celebration...I've got to say that Kindergarten at G.E.S. truly does ROCK!  The whole evening was a BLURRRR....I wish I had taken a moment to step back and take it all in.  I also wish I had designated someone to take photos for me as I have none of the special night. :(  I'm sure that if I ask real nice, there are a few parents that would share their pic w/me. :)  The students had an excellent Rock 'n Roll performance.  They sang and danced to Hound Dog Vowel Sounds, This is How We Rock, and Rock 'n Roll Tooty Ta...it was AWESOME!  My many thanks go out to our Music Diva Janice, to Neriman for making delicious cookies, to "visiting teacher" Linda who is covering for Jena while she is at home with baby Kyler, to Krystal (one of my kindergarten partners in "crime") for making the awesome certificates and programs for the night, and of course all of the kindergarten students and their families!  It's been a great year and I hate to see it end!

**When/if I get some pics of the evening...I'll post them!**

No comments:

Post a Comment