Sunday, June 19, 2011

HELP! I've Fallen Off of the Wagon!!!

So...Summer School and the new puppy have taken me away from my Math Work Stations book study (or at least that is what I am blaming it on).  I did start cleaning out my storage closet(s) this week.  I stayed a little extra a couple of days and got one side finished (it really wasn't the side I should've been working on).  I threw A LOT of stuff away (felt kinda good) but there is soooo much left to do.  My goal is to have the other side cleaned and organized before the last day of Summer School (can I get a WOOT WOOT) on Thursday.  I'd also like to have some of my things hung back up (EVERYTHING had to be taken down so my room could be painted...which I've got issues with, but I'm working on getting over them) so I don't have to worry about that in August when I can get back into my classroom.  It's a pretty TALL order, but it will make my life so much easier in August!!!  So, I'll try to get back into the book study in a week or so.  Until then, I'll continue to read everyone else's entries, "file" ideas in my brain, and collect the AWESOME freebies in my Google docs account!

No comments:

Post a Comment