Thursday, July 14, 2011

Christmas in July Partner Emails Have Been Sent!

O.K. ladies...I think I have everyone paired up w/a like grade level (or close).  You should be receiving an email from me today!  If you do not, please let me know A.S.A.P!

 undefined
Christmas in July Picture Book & Activity Exchange
Upcoming Dates: 


1.  TODAY, Thursday, July 14, you will get an email with your exchange partner.  Please email me--randeeschatz(at)hotmail(dot)com--if you do not receive an email!
Go shopping for a picture book (possibly one of your favorites to share w/a new "friend").
**$10 Limit**
**Don't forget to create an activity to go along with the book.**

3. Have your package (book & actvitiy) mailed by Monday, July 25, 2011.

4. Make sure to follow us at How About Them Apples,
First Grade O.W.L.s, and Here We Go Loopty Loo

5. Link up with us on Sunday, July 31, 2011 and
share your "gift" with us!

A BIG thank you to all of those that decided to participate in the exchange!  We ended up with 27 participants!!!  I cannot wait until the end of July when my package arrives! 
Please do not be a "Scrooge"...make sure you get your package mailed by July 25th!  I don't want anyone to have nothing "under their tree"!



1 comment: