Thursday, July 21, 2011

If you're perusing your local Target "The Dollar Spot" look for this...

So, I posted last week about some GREAT Target "The Dollar Spot" finds.  Here is one that you need to keep a LOOK OUT for...


It is a book titled This is the Sun: Or is It?

I was VERY excited about this find and knew as soon as I read it exactly what activity I was going to do with it!  (My plan is to reveal the activity to my Christmas in July partner first, then I will share it with the rest of you!)  So if you happen to be perusing your local "The Dollar Spot" pick up this book.  FREEBIES coming soon!

P.S. If you 're participating in the Christmas in July Picture Book & Activity Exchange, remember your package needs to be mailed no later than July 25th!


2 comments:

  1. I love Target.... I can never get out of there unless my cart is loaded with teaching supplies... I wanted to let you know I posted an OWL parent/teacher communication cover sheet for you on my blog. Please let me know if you would like any changes!
    candokinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randee-Thanks for sharing with the "K" team a copy of this book on our trip to Target. Looking forward to grabbing the activity when it gets posted!
    Here We Go Loopty Loo

    ReplyDelete