Saturday, July 23, 2011

Merry Christmas (in July) to me!!!

So I just happened to be outside when the mailman came through...AND guess what???  I had a parcel (aka gift)!  Thanks so much Cristy for the book (yes it came, too) and the activity!  My lil' love muffins are going to have so much fun with this activity!  The rest of you all will just have to wait for the "linky" (guess I'd better get that set up) to find out what I received!!!


Cristy at "Krazy for Kinders" had an AWESOME idea...she wants to become pen pals with my class!  She had a great idea of sharing about our area and even wants to Skype with us!  I'm totally IN!!!! 

Not only did I receive a new picture book and activity for Christmas in July but in the true "spirit" of the holiday, I also have a new teacher friend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Randee,
    I just made an oh so cute sign to go with the Sweet rewards cupcakes...I'll be posting as a freebie Monday:) Check back;)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randee,
    So glad you received the package! I am thrilled about being pen pals and having a new teacher friend! Thanks so much for hosting this idea!!!
    Cristy
    www.krazy4kinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete