Monday, July 25, 2011

The Little Red Hen Makes Pizza

For "Christmas" I received The Little Red Hen Makes a Pizza and a pizza glyph activity (kidscount1234)from my new teaching buddy Cristy at "Krazy 4 Kinders"! THANK YOU!!! Its so cute! We usually read and do various activities with the traditional story of the Little Red Hen, so this will be a great addition. I know my lil' love muffins will enjoy it!

What did you get for "Christmas"? Link up with me and tell us all about it!

P.S. Cristy has the full description of the pizza glyph activity posted on her blog, Krazy 4 Kinders. Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever read Cook a Doodle Doo? I love folktales and many different versions of them. I'll have to check this one out.

    http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read it. I will definitely check it out! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to look for this book-thank you!

    Please come check out my blog-I'm new!

    www.talesfromatravelingteacher.com

    Thanks,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete